• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Top Truck Challenge Road Trip, PA to CA!

spicergear

Gary, I thought I'd be clever and since the multifuel didn't have mufflers I'd just not run them on the CAT...and since it's a V style motor, only dual exhaust would do! Let me tell ya...it's loud. It's louder than that. Ear protection is not just a good idea, it's a mandatory action. My buddy said it's louder than his uncle Big Block drag car. :) It does, however, sound really mean with ear plugs! Rattles the windows at the farm.

1ton

Spicergear, you should send that into fourwheeler as an article. Man i've had troubles on long trips involing trailers but nothing that could compare to that. Those D-max's are awesome aren't they? My dad loves his- I wish i had a diesel truck too!

spicergear

Hey 1 ton, I actually have already contacted one of the guys at fourwheeler and he said that he'd love to use it. I wanted to post it up on the boards I'm a part of and helped me out before the masses saw it in publication.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks