• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Torque Arm Part #

MATT

I came up with a 192078757685 part number out of one of the TM's. Does this sound right? My right front lower torque arm is bent and the rubber bushing is damaged. Does this part number include the arm and both bushings?

Thanks for the help.

MATT

Good question, I found this on a fire truck inspection. Guess what, I get to haul it in and repair it!!

M35A2

Interesting mix of tyres on the same side and wheel station. One looks like a Firestone Super All Terrain and the other a Good Year Hi-Miler Extra Grip (in 7.50x16 tyre size).

That is strictly illegal over here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks