• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

torque rod ends

harry

I been reading past posts and TM ,cant seem to find anser
when pressing in or out torque rod ends , dose it make a difference witch side pressed from ( any lip on torque rod )

Thanks Harry

Barrman

Let me see if I understand correctly. You have new ends that you want to press into a torque rod that already has the old rubber and ball pressed out?

I would do it with the threaded part up and some kind of a sleeve down to the actual rubber/socket part to take up most of the push. I suggest this because it is often times easier to push around something instead of make a hole in the base of the press for something to fit through. Your set up might allow either. Plus, they all seem to fall out this way too, so you might as well push it in that way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks