• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Torque Specs 1985 M1008

zepher

Hello all New member here.I recently aquired a 1985 M1008 and have been doing general maint. on it ,pulling wheels ,checking brakes,removing all the rat nest wiring from the township installed add-ons radio ,blinky lite on roof and old VHF radio brackets you know all the non factory stuff.
well anyway while performing said maint. i had to pull a rear drum to free up a sticky brake adjuster,no biggie truck is in good condtion.
what i was wondering is that is there a TM that lists tourqe specs for the overall vehichle..like rear axle shaft to hub and also the wheel tourqe numbers.I dont wanna sound to picky about keeping the proper tourqe specs,but i have owned several old jeeps and willys vehichles and having the proper numbers keeps things from breaking and falling off..
any help would be greatly appreciated.
zepher