• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tough Times

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am right down the street from you, so if you need help, let me know.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Have no fears, Bill! I hope to be around offering my unsolicited advice and opinions for quite some time to come! ;)
So that means we can expect to see you at the rally in Oct?

Armada

I am right down the street from you, so if you need help, let me know.
Abingdon, Illinois and Athens, GA? I must have a different map than you Clinto.:razz:

So sorry to see you having to sell your MV, Lifer. Keep that health in check!
I'm kinda in the same boat, but not for health reasons. With Michigans economy being the way it is, I've had to sell some things too.

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Abingdon, Illinois and Athens, GA? I must have a different map than you Clinto.:razz:
Confusing geography, ain't it? My info still shows me living in Abingdon, IL, but he wife and I have been stahing with our daughter and her family in Lavonia, GA for the last 6 months. So far, we have been unable to find either a house we can afford or jobs, so the wife wants to take our house in IL off the market and move back there. Are you still confused? I know I am! :???:

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone from BigElectric

Hey Lifer,

You and I (and Bill W.) go back to the BigElectric days. Hope your health concern is temporary. I just found this site today and look forward to many vistits in the future. You take care, I'll be watching for more of your words of wisdom!

Bill

M-37Bruce

Big E = G-741

Hey Bill,
Where you been? Most all the guys made the switch to Robi's page, some like me went several ways, here on S/S as well as Gordon's PWA. How's your rig doing, finished yet? (do you ever finish?)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks