• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tow bar and feet for 915a1

cornrichard

Does anyone know what feet I should use to tow bar a 915a1? Also is a med bar big enough? I will be looking to purchase these parts in the near future.

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The front tow/lift shackle pins on a M915/A1 are 1.5" dia. The feet will have to have 1.75" spacing to fit over the shackle bracket. Austin on ebay has the feet. Streetbike put the medium tow bar ends over the 915 shackles without using the medium feet. Not the best solution for a safe tow, but it worked.

StreetbikeDepot

I wouldnt say special but it got me out of a bind when I found out that my feet would not work. I simply took the feet off my bar and pined the bar to the d rings. It got the truck home with no problems but it moves around a little bit and you can feel a small amount of slack when you get off the gas and on the brakes and vise versa.

But as far as safety, the D-Rings are as strong as the tow bar feet, I even "tested" them on the way home with my little jack knife incident...LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks