• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tow bar feet for my m35a2

m715

I need feet for a medium tow bar to tow my m35a2 with. I found someone selling a medium LONG tow bar with Double hole feet. These feet have both a one inch hole and a 3/4 hole. Will the feet fit my medium bar? Anyone have any info good or bad on the two hole feet? I want to be Shure I buy something I can use, also what is the going price of feet? Thanks mark.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
No, it will not work. They use an inch and an eighth pin on the tow bar end which would put slop in the bar's connection AND the feet are cast too big to fit in the medium bar. You would have to mill the feet down in order to get them to fit.

YOur better off just getting the correct feet, about $100 for the pair last time I looked.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks