• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tow bar

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
That is an LVS towbar. Not an mtvr type. The 1.5in feet will not fit around the A0 tow mounts its too wide. Air drop trucks and A1s they will fit.

You need a standard medium bar with 1in feet. Flip the feet upside down for operation.

INFChief

That is an LVS towbar. Not an mtvr type. The 1.5in feet will not fit around the A0 tow mounts its too wide. Air drop trucks and A1s they will fit.

You need a standard medium bar with 1in feet. Flip the feet upside down for operation.
I have a M1083A1 not a AO. Are you saying this will work.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I have a M1083A1 not a AO. Are you saying this will work.
You won't like using it. If you ever have to towbar. It's too short in my opinion for a cab over truck that can turn well. I believe you will have binding issues especially on any non paved surfaces.

Not many people towbar anymore unlike the mass auction days so knowing what you are doing over simply just hooking a towbar up and going is what is going to matter.

The 1.5in feet may fit or need to be milled out. If the upper part of your front mount has a ridge below it I am sure it won't work without being milled out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks