• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tow bar

carguy455

Yes I got outbid miserably on that one, Towerguy1 found one locally here in Maine so we are about to perform "The Tow"....lol

Thanks for the link and all the help, you and everyone else !

Gary

Armada

Glad to help. I paid around $250-$300 for mine and it has paid for itself many times over. That price range seems to be the going rate.
The bad part is that it now makes it too easy to drag projects home from the DRMO!!! :) :)
It's also good insurance against breakdowns when my brothers' duece is just a phone call away. I'm sure just one ride on the back of a wrecker would pay for a towbar.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think out own Da Sgt got that towbar on ebay. They've been hot items as long as I can remember. As much as I want a second one, I fear being greedy and leave them for all y'all. I'll find one eventually.

da_sgt

Your right Kenny, I did get that tow bar. Went for a little more than I thought it would, but when you have a fleet and can't find someone to help you drive them all they sure come in handy :wink:

eddiec

no need to pay that much. tell me if you need one, and i'll get it when i go back to howards. i can get them a lot cheaper there. but the adapters are a different story. i believe oshkosh has the best deals on adapters though.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Eddiec, just how much does he charge and how many does he have? I have an extra set of adapters.

ida34

My deal for my bar is going slow and may stop. I already have adaptors. I may be interested in a bar with no adaptors if they are not all spoken for.

Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks