• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TOW missle system for M151 MUTT

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK gang. Please drop the back and forth about how people are treated on what forum and get back to the original topic of TOW systems on a M151. All MV forums out there serve the same purpose, which is to further the MV hobby. You may find that you get along better with people on one particular forum than you do on another. I'm sure there are folks on the other MV sites that would say they feel better there than they do on SS and that's fine, but arguing about it is counter-productive. If you can't drop it, then I will lock the thread.

Thanks for your attention and BTW I think the TOW setup looks pretty slick. I have considered putting one together on a HMMWV.

BillIdaho

A good friend of mine here in Caldwell has a TOW Mutt. It is as close to perfection (and completion) as can be--with the exception of the actual launcher. He has every mount, bracket, strap, etc----but that darn launcher is virtually impossible to find.
He really lucked out when he found it. Then, on top of all that, the guy has OCD when it comes to restoration. I'll see if I can get some pics.

jwaller

if you can find anything tow, then buy it. thats stuff is like gold and anybody who knows what they have will not sell it cheap. I thought about one for my hmmwv bc I see a lot of guys with turret's but I never found all the pieces to do one.

nickd

Guys, stay tuned as there will be some very nice replica TOW launch tubes available in the near future. they should be ready around May 2011 at the Aberdeen show. I will post pictures of mine once it is in hand. I am not making them or financially involved in this endeaver.

dozenjeeps

TOW Missile parts, tubes, Base, site, Mutt M-151 Jeep

I put all the tow missile parts that I have on ebay tonight, it will come off in time for me to haul to the Dayton, Convention in August it it sells or may take it anyway to see if I can sell the stuff there... if you want to see pics of the stuff look on ebay TOW MISSILE PARTS...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks