• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towbars in Missouri

citizensoldier

RE: lot part of it anyway..

Hey Stan are you the guy in Alton? My wife went to school in St Louis and we stopped at a place along the river there. Had lots of cool stuff , LVT, 5 tons and a small museum. I only looked through the fence because they were closed. You know him?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Those first couple things, the yellow drawbars, may be the armor drawbars for the M1061 series 5-ton trailers. There was a guy on Steel Soldiers looking for this, needs it badly.

Stan

No, I'm in St.Louis.I have heard of a military museum in Alton but it has some screwy hours and I'v never been to it.

m.walker

RE: Re: RE: lot part of it anyway..

I work midnights too ! I had wondered before I bid if anyone would go to $500 so I set mine for $501 after I had been outbid before , I thought I was nuts for going that high but it seems there was a lot of interest out there . I'm gonna clean them up and paint them , I'm keeping some and hope to ragain my initial investment . It also came with a tire cage, dual wheel jack ( gonna keep them ) hummer snorkel extension , trailer drawbars are gonna be sold .I'll post some pics when they're done . Mark

M1075

RE: Re: RE: lot part of it anyway..

Keep me in mind for one as well! I'm gonna try to get your wheel tomorrow. We'll see how it goes!