• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towbars in Oregon - look at this pic!

KaiserM109

If you go through Denver, CO with a load of tow bars, toss one off the load for me. I just bought an M109 shop van and need to get it from Ft. Riley, KS to Denver, CO.

503m715

Brad is getting 1000 for complete winch set ups. They are every where on his property. I knew I should not have posted about the towbars. That could have been my road to financial freedom on ebay. Here is a few pictures I took last weekend.

503m715

I tried to post the pictures here. Not sure how it ended up like it did.
I went back to get more parts today. I went through all of the tow bar adapters and only 1 large hole m35 type left. several small hole, a few dodge m880, and a few pins. There are still two pallets of the main bars and extend able pieces.
He still has a lot of the 5ton bolt together wheels. 10 and 20 bolt 100 ea.
5 ton fronts 250, 5ton rears 100, 2.5 ton rears 100, no 2.5 ton fronts left.
Cool stuff every where you look.

MilitaryRestoration

Dont think he really has much left. Just about a month ago or so we were up there and he had gotten rid of 40tons of scrap. But the catch was that is was 40tons of scrap all consisting of cut up trucks :-/ I will let you all know...

MilitaryRestoration

503m715-Glad you made it up there. I'll probably be up there in a week or so too. Dont forget to call me. BTW for those of you interested in a tow bar. I have three complete set ups and I'm going to be taking best offer for them so let me know.

MilitaryRestoration

It would seem that amongst all of that stuff that this gentleman owns, there shoud be some camo netting in a big pile.
- problem solved -
just deploy the camo netting over the stuff, and voila! - no longer in public view Wink . . .especially not by helicopter!
The gentleman would have to have a 30 acre square camo net to cover all his stuff.

area52

I PM'd Militaryrestoration a while ago and I think he said he got most of the towbars and to make him an offer on them, but this was a month or two ago?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks