• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tower Park Campsites

Dieselsmoke

Anyone planning on attending the MVCC Tower Park event this April in Lodi, CA, get your sites reserved NOW!! Went by there this afternoon and the sites are disappearing FAST, there was only a handful left they told me.

Yo Bill,

Just sent you a PM. Are these sites being taken by MV people or are they being gobbled up by other people that are going to wonder what the heck is going on with all the military iron close at hand. :)

I plan on attending and hope to connect a bunch of faces to their names.

Just our of curiosity, how many vehicles were there last year?

Dieselsmoke

Got your PM, will be expecting ya :) Lets see, from the club newsletter there were 88 jeeps, 2 ambulances, 12 mules, 33 trailers, 3 motorcycles, 3 military scooters, 2 cannons, 6 HMMWV, 34 trucks, 2 armored track vehicles, 2 ferrets, 3 scout cars, 1 staff car, 3 command cars, 1 DUKW (which actually gives rides in the Sacramento River) and 6 foreign vehicles. Note, that count is just the vehicles that were there the full time, tons of other vehicles drop by just for the day. Might even have been more at the fall meet. Link to spring meet photos http://www.mvccnews.net/galleries/2005/050517 Tower Park/tower.htm and fall meet http://www.mvccnews.net/galleries/2005/100509_tower_fall/tower_fall.htm
I'm making my list right now for the parts I need and getting ready the parts to sell. I hope to have the m109A3 at least driveable by then. I need to put the new tires on, repack bearings (who knows when it was last if ever done), go over the brakes, replace a few bulbs, lube and change the oil. I know I won't have the camper conversion done by then but I'll have the air cnditioner installed on it:)I'd like to at least do the 383 green on it by then but I know the weather won't cooperate with me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks