• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towing 989a1 with a Hemtt

Elideclan2

I was wondering if any of the members have towed a 989a1 with there Hemtt?
I have a m983 and a m977 and was thinking about getting one. I would like to hear your experiences ( good or bad).
thanks.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've towed them with M35A2s and M939series trucks. With the cargo trucks it's possible to turn tightly enough to contact the bed. With a truck tractor that isn't an issue.

For your M983 it's going the be the cat's ass. It should go nicely behind your M977 also.

I really like them, even when towed by the "wrong" vehicles. Since you have the correct vehicles, and GP is practically giving them away, I see no way to go wrong....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks