• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Towing with a M936A2

bigtool

My National Guard unit just recently got a "new" M936A2 wrecker. We also have some LMTV and FMTV cargo vehiclkes...my question is does anybody know if and how to hook to and tow one of this vehicles. I am more familar with the HEMTT and FMTV wreckers, but slowly learning this beast...

Thanks, Bigtool
hartselle, Al

Mudstone

tow bar... hook up the glad handles and on your way you go... donno if that is proper but we did it wiht a ton of 9 series 5 tons in germany.

emr

It the same wrecker as the older 809 series. and the 939 truck has the same frame, so it would be the same to hook up and tow as any M series vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks