• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tracking the elusive Weatherization Kit

I know, I know, it's like looking for Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster, but I thought I'd make the effort anyway.

I'm trying to find anyone who has for sale or trade a CUCV Arctic Weatherization Kit, or parts of said - PM please. I know a few guys out there have them installed - I'd like to put one in my M1009, since I may be moving from the sands of New Mexico to the Pacific Northwest.

I have poked around the forums and PM'd a few people, hot rod deuce in particular, but it's been a while and I haven't heard back.

Any help is appreciated!

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I remember a DRMO auction years ago in Alaska where they sold a lot of 155 oil pans from the CUCV winterization kits. They either got recycled or there are some floating around somewhere...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks