• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trade: M1031 rear body for a M1008 bed. im in NJ

Crash_AF

Darn, wrong coast...

Is this an engine driven generator SECM or PTO SECM?

If it's a PTO SECM, I'm interested in the governor controls under the hood if you end up parting it out.

Later,
Joe

Solid Gold

Also a new owner of a 1986 CUCV with the contractors utility box mounted on it. If I could use it, I'd keep it, but would rather let it go to someone who's looking for one.

My M1031 has been painted in desert sand and with less than 10,000 miles on the odometer and I couldn't be happier to put an aluminum flatbed on it just to see what I'm towing. If anyone doesn't mind wrenching it off here in Oregon, I'd give you a deal and an opportunity for a new friend too.

Also, it has the pto generator and switch box and engine stuff still hooked up and I wouldn't mind them finding new homes either. Could also use some help when switching over to a complete 12v system.

If anyone is interested, just shoot me an email back to get in touch. Looking forward to meeting other members for the CUCV crew.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks