• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trade M109A3 Van body for cargo bed

hof3414

Anyone interested in trading a cargo bed (preferably with bows, cover and seats) for the shelter off of the back of my m109A3. It has the fuel burning heater in the back and is in decent shape few dings here and there, if I remember correctly missing two windows but the rest are there. I live just south of Pittsburgh and my neighbor has a 10 ton crane with a 90 foot boom we could use to switch them. I only have two pictures on my computer now but will take some more and add them. It's finally warming up so I can start working on the truck. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks