• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trade turbos or buy a D

bpj911

I thought my C turbo was pretty cool at first. I am tired of the noise now. Anyone need a C turbo for their D? This one works good so I obviously only want one that works good. I would also just buy one if you have a spare. thanks!

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got one too that was just pulled off a working truck. Looking to replace it with a C. Let me know.

bpj911

If you need help let me know. I am not that far away.

I have a got about a million PM's about the turbo. I'll try to get back with everyone. thanks!

fabiodriven

I just got my truck home from GL. It shows under 6,000 on the clock (Miles). D turbo looks like it was just put in. I'm looking to trade for a "C". I do have a guy lined up, but if there's anybody interested in being a backup, send me a PM. Thanks.

bpj911

Everyone: Armada was the first to post and the first to call. Thanks for all the interest. I've been out of town for a couple days and missed the 4 million emails. At this point, Armada and I have struck a deal. Thanks again.

89deuce

i have a 89 deuce with 4k miles it has a d turbo am looking for a c would trade or buy if anyone has one let me know thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks