• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trail ride and Convoy Fredrick Maryland

54M37

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WAC B & G MVT is sponsoring a convoy and trail ride around Fredrick Maryland on Saturday 23 July. If any one is interested PM me and I will give you the details.

54M37

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The route has been finalized. We're going to use a route that was done 3 or 4 years ago from Clive's house up through Emmitsburg, maybe stop at the Antique Mall there for 30 minutes, take the back roads to get past Ft Ritchie, then up to Pen Mar Park for lunch and the meeting.
We'll get to the Park between 1200 and 1230 hours.
Free picnic tables are available so we won't need to carry tables and chairs.

Pen Mar Park
14600 Pen Mar/High Rock Road
Cascade, MD 21719

The above address through google maps takes you direct to the entrance of the park.

Would like to stay in the Park for only 1 hour so we'll leave between 1300 and 1330 hours to start heading down the mountains through forests on a mix of gravel and macadam roads.
The only place for gas while on the trail is in Emmitsburg, maybe Ft Ritchie, and near Mountaindale towards the end of the ride.
Will have to cross over Route 15 one-by-one when we reach the valley on the way back to Clive's.

Since we are driving next to Camp David, no fake or real weapons.

WAC/BGMVT Club Trail Ride and Meeting on Saturday July 23rd departing at
0930 from Thurmont, MD

The Club is sponsoring an MV trail ride that will begin at the estate of
Clive Rowley at 8216 Old Kiln Road, Thurmont, MD 21788.

We leave at 0930 sharp so please get there with enough time to unload and
line-up. Don't forget to gas-up and service your vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks