• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer air supply valve

Csm Davis

Does anyone know who built the stock valves like this one? Would like a rebuild kit for it.
20240310_173820.jpg
20240310_173919.jpg
I have already replaced it with a new civilian one, but would like to rebuild the original.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure specifically on that valve but everything I have needed is midland now haldex civy air brake parts on my m923.
Typically have a casting number or parts tag from haldex typically with n or kn prefix. Numbers usually cross easily on their website with parts listed if available.
Bendix parts also usually easy to cross reference also.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A pp7 is a bendix product. Pretty common valve.

It is out there new and rebuilt. I see Amazon has a new clone no name under $30

I don't see a rebuild kit though by Bendix.

Truck pro or Napa should stock.

Search pp7 on ebay gives you a ton of listings.
Just make sure same ports as yours.

See attatched info on pp7 from Bendix

Attachments

Csm Davis

A pp7 is a bendix product. Pretty common valve.

It is out there new and rebuilt. I see Amazon has a new clone no name under $30

I don't see a rebuild kit though by Bendix.

Truck pro or Napa should stock.

Search pp7 on ebay gives you a ton of listings.
Just make sure same ports as yours.
Yeah seams like everyone uses bendix nomenclature to describe the valves out there. But what's odd is the smart guy at the parts house that doesn't live by what the computer says gave me a pp1 because I only use have 2 lines going to my valve and said doesn't need a pp7 and I believe that he is correct.

Guyfang

Staff member
Could be a case of the military needing a lot of PP7 valves, and the PP7 can also be used in equipment where a PP1 might work. Logistics always plays a role. In the power generation arena, we use the same parts in different applications, where it would have been a possibility to use something different. Saves big bucks and cuts down on the amount of parts needed to be stocked.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks