• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trailer dolly

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey,I am looking for a trailer dolly.One that I can pull a fifth wheel trailer behind a truck with a pintel hitch. If anybody has one close to me for sale,let me know. thanks.

Hammer

Man, I have only seen a few come across GL in the last few months. Not a common one, and the few I have seen were not close to me.
I would also like to get my hands on one to move a few things around when the time/need arises.

siliconpacific

Hello out there, I'm also looking for a M197 dolly to complete the m313 trailer setup yhat I own.

Any leads as to how or where I might go to purchase one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Don E5 USN, Siliconpacific

ALFA2

siliconpacific, welcome to the site, if no one has a handy one, there is one in the classifieds for sale, may still be there, take a look.

Good luck.

ALFA2

dedgar301

2330 - Trailers at Government Liquidation

I have a similiar dilemma. I want to move this trailer into my garage with either a hand dolly (harbor frieght) or a powered one. My question is: Do you think I can move a 1200 pound trailer like this with a hand dolly on the front? I have a very small inclined curve to negotiate too. The street I live on is tight to even pull in my CUCV let alone a trailer attached. I am converting it for use as a dual motorcycle trailer for the MT-500 and the KLR-650a. Thanks for any advice.