• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer from FT Dix N J

catskillpond

I was going to bid on some trailers has anyone with experience ever picked up a trailer or vehicle at Dix do they help load if you send a hauler down with a flatbed. Also any knowledge if Gov Planet has titles for these and if they allow you on base to view equipment. Thanks for any info always crawled under equipment before we bought. First time doing an auction.

AZK9

I've not bought a trailer, or MV from Fort Dix, but I can say that from my own experiences... the
folks there, at both GP and GL, have always been extremely helpful and friendly. Very good people!

I can not say for sure if they will 'help load' beyond bringing the 'item(s)' to your tailgate or flatbed,
because... I... personally have never required that level of assistence. I've always loaded my own
purchases on my own vehicles with my own gear.

Pickup information is usually listed in the auction details. Still... you should be able to call and ask
the folks at GP those questions over the phone, although the 'customer service reps' are not going
to be located at Fort Dix. If they will give you a specific, base contact to speak with, that would
probably be the most accurate and dependable way to go.

I have seen many, many MVs and large, heavy equipment type items loaded on commercial rigs.
For the most part... I'd say it is up to the 'haulers' to get the job done beyond tailgate delivery.
But... again... that's just been my experience and observation.

Others here might have additional personal information to share, but that's the extent of what I
can offer. Good luck and let us know how things work out for you. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks