• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer id???

piecemeal

Looks home made to me!

No data tags on it? Is there a title? What does the title say?
The title says bradley trailer with the year 1993, but I haven't found anything on the net that corresponds with that. There is another one very similar to this one in a neighboring town that a company has used to advertise their tire place with a gigantic tire sitting on it. That one has a data plate I think, but it's painted over and the owners have no idea where the trailer was from or what kind it is and won't let me scratch off the data plate....

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah it looks like something I'd make and tried to forget. ;-)

It looked like one of the pictures showed a data plate on the back, not all the pics opened so I could not say for sure but Gimpy is correct, home made.

piecemeal

Yeah it looks like something I'd make and tried to forget. ;-)

It looked like one of the pictures showed a data plate on the back, not all the pics opened so I could not say for sure but Gimpy is correct, home made.
It's a "call before you dig" sticker on the back. Here's the link to that picture that didn't go through the first time. The data plate on the "other one" I saw was dead center in the front of the trailer. I wanted a cdn M101 to build off of for an offroad trailer to pull behind by 74 FJ40, but I couldn't find any and couldn't beat the price on this at $150.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rqqdru0xc2bfsn1/photo 1.JPG?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:

piecemeal

I've tried uploading them to 100% twice now and nothing goes comes up.... The sticky instructions do not match reality. The pop up windows look totally different....

I dropped the size of the files from 1.2 MB to 176 KB and it still didn't work....

Last edited: