• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trailer ID

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks to be a M127 12 Ton trailer !! There is one similar on GL for bid in Pine Bluff Ark.
M127 has 2 axles. Take a look at the pics - only one axle, and no, one axle isn't missing. ;-)

Any pics of the data plates? That would answer the questions....

StreetbikeDepot

There must be a version of the m127 with a single axle and a 12 ton rating, cause I'm pulling one home right now. 30ft deck, single axle, 12 ton rating, air brake, and has a front panel on it. I'll take a better look at the data plate, but it was manufactured in 1992.

M813A1

Hey Street ! You finally found a Trailer ?? Cool That is Great !! I am jealous !! LOL !! I drove for 20 + years before getting out of that and becoming a Aircraft mechanic ! I bet the truck looks good with that trailer !!

D May

M1075

There must be a version of the m127 with a single axle and a 12 ton rating, cause I'm pulling one home right now. 30ft deck, single axle, 12 ton rating, air brake, and has a front panel on it. I'll take a better look at the data plate, but it was manufactured in 1992.
This is interesting, can't wait to see the pics. I always thought the 127s were tandem duals.

StreetbikeDepot

Well....actually it is Jeffs (Hoopsoft), he's going to pull it with his duece tractor that he's working on.......BUT I can use it anytime! :-D We're on our way home from Corpus Christi right now.

M1075

Well....actually it is Jeffs (Hoopsoft), he's going to pull it with his duece tractor that he's working on.......BUT I can use it anytime! :-D We're on our way home from Corpus Christi right now.
Well, if you are monitoring and posting on Steelsoldiers while driving in a M818, then I want more details! Be safe, see ya soon!

StreetbikeDepot

little more info as I think of it........its a navy trailer a and it appears to have a 12 volt power plug only on it, smaller 6 pin. Needs repainted really badly, needs the landing gear repaired, but for the money its a great deal.