• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trailer identification M100?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, it's a M100. Could have been pulled by a M151A2, but most M100s had been replaced by M416s by the 1970s. M100s were made in the early 1950s to go with M38s and M38A1s.

elkhtr

Yes, it's a M100. Could have been pulled by a M151A2, but most M100s had been replaced by M416s by the 1970s. M100s were made in the early 1950s to go with M38s and M38A1s.
Ndt, thanks for the quick answer, now I can sleep tonight without feeling like I missed out on the correct one.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These are all getting cut up and messed up for expedition trailers. While not correct for what you may be looking for, if the price is right I would save it.

elkhtr

These are all getting cut up and messed up for expedition trailers. While not correct for what you may be looking for, if the price is right I would save it.
The owner is trying to trade for construction labor, time availibility and distance prevent me from offering him that.
What would be a fair price for something like this?

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The owner is trying to trade for construction labor, time availibility and distance prevent me from offering him that.
What would be a fair price for something like this?
I would offer $300-$350 and be done. Some people think these are worth millions, I had a guy with no floor want $400. He obviously still has rusting out in his yard

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was at a local Guard unit the other day and was tickled to see what I supposed to be an M416 with a small generator in their motor pool. Much to my surprise, when I walked closer I could see the round wheel wells, it is an M100, and they still use it! I don't imagine there are many left in service now (one was a surprise to me).

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks