• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer lights

rizzo

a while ago people were talking about how to adapt a civi trailer to pull behind a deuce and a civi vehicle.
I just built a tow lightbar for my wrecker or whatever and used LED lights that had a 28V rating. I hooked them to my 1008 and my 543 and they seemed to work fine. Looked like the same brightness on both trucks.

I bought some LED's for my trailer too. I plan on changeing it to a pintle so i can tow it with a MV.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: multi voltage

Citizensoldier speaks of the TruckLite Omnivolt LED lights.. They are nice, but pricey.. I have the militray Trucklite Omnivolt Militray brake lights on my trailers. No worries about if Im pulling them with the Humvee or the Dodge pickup.

ajg6989

RE: multi voltage

I work at a caterpillar dealership and they go in the trash all the time so have 2 spotlights and a stop light that work great already. usually slow process as one will work and one doesnt so have to wait till another set is thrown away

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks