• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer lights

rizzo

a while ago people were talking about how to adapt a civi trailer to pull behind a deuce and a civi vehicle.
I just built a tow lightbar for my wrecker or whatever and used LED lights that had a 28V rating. I hooked them to my 1008 and my 543 and they seemed to work fine. Looked like the same brightness on both trucks.

I bought some LED's for my trailer too. I plan on changeing it to a pintle so i can tow it with a MV.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: multi voltage

Citizensoldier speaks of the TruckLite Omnivolt LED lights.. They are nice, but pricey.. I have the militray Trucklite Omnivolt Militray brake lights on my trailers. No worries about if Im pulling them with the Humvee or the Dodge pickup.

ajg6989

RE: multi voltage

I work at a caterpillar dealership and they go in the trash all the time so have 2 spotlights and a stop light that work great already. usually slow process as one will work and one doesnt so have to wait till another set is thrown away