• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer-mounted Generator Butner, NC to Menasha, WI

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a trailer transported from Butner, NC 27509 to Menasha, WI 54952. I am not interested in tow-away service, because I don't trust the condition of the wheel bearings, which I have neither inspected nor properly packed with grease. Forklift loading and unloading assistance is available at origin and destination.

MEP-1030 Trailer-mounted Generator

Length 135”, Width 86”, Height 71”

2,225 lbs

Please let me know if you're travelling along this route with 11 feet of deck space available and willing to move this trailer for $700 cash on delivery. This listing is not meant to be a stand-alone shipment; I'm looking for someone who's travelling this way already, with open deck space. Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

unitedstatesoffreight

I need a trailer transported from Butner, NC 27509 to Menasha, WI 54952. I am not interested in tow-away service, because I don't trust the condition of the wheel bearings, which I have neither inspected nor properly packed with grease. Forklift loading and unloading assistance is available at origin and destination.

MEP-1030 Trailer-mounted Generator

Length 135”, Width 86”, Height 71”

2,225 lbs

Please let me know if you're travelling along this route with 11 feet of deck space available and willing to move this trailer for $500 cash on delivery. This listing is not meant to be a stand-alone shipment; I'm looking for someone who's travelling this way already, with open deck space. Thank you.
We are happy to help....... please let us know......... dan@unitedstatesoffreight.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks