• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer recommendations for FLU419

Nick30605

I'm interested in purchasing a trailer for my FLU419 but I'm not 100% sure which one will fit correctly. I intend to use the trailer to haul logs for my chainsaw mill. The maximum amount of weight that I would put on the trailer would be about 10,000 pounds. I know I'll need a heavy duty double axle trailer to support that amount of weight. It will need a pintle hitch and it would be nice if it has some type of vertical supports on each corner. From what I've seen so far, the M1061 looks like a good candidate. -Any FLU419 owners out there with a trailer recommendation?

Gunzy

You may want to see what the towing capacities of the SEE are first. I would say by you description for needs on a trailer you a going to want to find the M1061 as you mentioned.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I don't think the FLU can haul that much anyways. The M322 trailer I am thinking is way too big. Maybe try a Bolster trailer M796 and add a deuce bed or 5 ton drop side bed to it. Trailer and tires are capable of 16k combined. Bolster is 2 tons. the cargo bed is a ton. so you still have some wiggle room on weight. Always use your backhoe to knock the logs off trailer or roll em off with the dropside bed.

natrgatr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may want to see what the towing capacities of the SEE are first. I would say by you description for needs on a trailer you a going to want to find the M1061 as you mentioned.
Max towing capacity according to the Operator's manual is 17,000lbs. Probably plenty for what you want to do.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks