• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trailer with generator

TIGERFANS2

I was so confused..... trailer forum? auxillary forum?
oh to heck with it...... conversation forum:

Are 116A2 w/MEP002A going for 2250?
I didn't think they were going anywhere near that high :confused:

If they are I'm sticking a Honda gas gen in one of my trailers and calling it good :wink:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
prices on the MEP-002 and MEP-003a generators, trailer or not, in my humble opinion have been bringing crazy money lately. The generators are worth it if they run.

But for a set that is obsolete, engine parts that are near impossible to find, electrical parts that are either A, EXPENSIVE buying them new (industrial stuff works as a good cross over part), or B, still expensive buying them used from a surplus dealer. I wouldn't pay that much for one. But then again, I'm a cheap a$$....just ask swbradley1 ;)

Isaac-1

I agree with Speddmon, MEP-002's and MEP-003's of all types have been going for insane prices the last year or so. When I have watched them on GL auctions even without a trailer potentially running units commonly sell for $1,000 - $1,500 or more, and obviously parts only units go for $500+. There may be some hope in site, I did see a large lot of potential runners in the NE on GL a few weeks ago with prices in the $400-700 range (this was about 30 minutes until the auction closed, I did not get back to check closing prices). It seems many of these units are being bought by the same user ID's at least when I have looked at individual sales, it seems one person is the high bidder on all the lots.

Ike