• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transfer Case Acts Strange

behrjack

Not sure if I have trouble starting with my bobbbed duece the transfer its the air shift type. I havent had the truck long and have been just driveing it around town coffee shop ect. With the parking brake on it wont move or try to kill the engine almost like its in nuetral. And it is at times extra jerky in reverse no matter how easy I try to let out on the clutch but everything else seems to work ok. Also been experienceing alot more rear wheel hop but I just put winch on figure that is more weight on front and with the 46 in tires it hopps pretty easy. Thanks for any advice from the experts here.:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks