• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transfer Case ID

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need help to identify the proper application for this transfer case. A buddy has had it in his barn for awhile. It looks to be from deuce, but not sure about the PTO shaft location.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You will find that in a m49 (deuce fuel truck) or in the m108 bomb handling truck and the m60 wrecker, line pole truck, pipe line truck, ect..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
T136-21 case for sure. A used transfer PTO is likely worth nore than a NOS T136-21 case.

Jeepsinker

Yeah, so pretty much what we are all saying is if you have room to store it then take the whole thing, if not, take the pto off and scrap the case.
edit: you should keep that speedometer adapter as well.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yeah, so pretty much what we are all saying is if you have room to store it then take the whole thing, if not, take the pto off and scrap the case.
edit: you should keep that speedometer adapter as well.
And the oiling line and fittings

KsM715

The big name dealers want somewhere around $800. I sold the one I had for $450. ( to one of the big name dealers)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks