• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transmission help!!

Carlo

I had reverse in D. Got it sorted out today, something was sticking inside the tranny. Put some tranny conditioner in it, drove it hard in reverse as this was all I had and it freed up in a few mins. Everything worked properly so I drained the fluid and serviced it. Drove it all afternoon and I love it. Now I need another one!
What type of trnas oild did you re fill it with? I have good luck with Dex3 impriving the hard up and down shifts plus the temp runs lower.
I had 10w in the 923A2 arrived and it shiffted HARD both up and down. Changed the oild and adujsted the kick down cable on the pump and it shifts like a allison should now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks