• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transmission locked up-M151A2

Lindsaym151

Hey rick , I think I just sent you an email about the trouble im having getting logged in over their!
Hey Vt ready for a Florida Vaca yet ? my mom said it was 8 degrees their today. Just took the duece out for a ride! 55 here today!!! Thats cold !! 80 tomorrow!

TNJMurray

We've got a part for that
When you changed your fluid did you drop your reverse fork? Somtimes people pull the upper plug to fill and that holds the reverse shifter fork. We have power packs for sale on our web site. Tnjmurray.com . I will be coming to south florida at the end of this month and can bring you one. Check it out. Thanks john murray

vtdeucedriver

Hey rick , I think I just sent you an email about the trouble im having getting logged in over their!
Hey Vt ready for a Florida Vaca yet ? my mom said it was 8 degrees their today. Just took the duece out for a ride! 55 here today!!! Thats cold !! 80 tomorrow!
It's a bit cool here. I almost backed out the M37 a few days ago. Sat is looking like 45 deg so pending on how the roads are, just might do it.

I googled for those stores, call the one In Sebring on 27. I think that's the one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks