• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport from KS to the East (Ohio)!!

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey all,

First off let me start out by sending out a huge thank you to KsM715!!! For a fellow I've never met before, he was a huge help in doing the loadout of the small diesel engine I bought at Ft. Riley. KsM715 is a class act all the way!!!

Now that the engine is off base, I need to get it to Ohio, or closer to Ohio anyway. If there is anybody heading through KS along I-70 toward Ohio, even if it's only part way, is there any way someone could help out with this.

If I can't find any help, I'll have to run out and get it myself in a few weeks, but if a member is coming though that way, it would be a great help if you had enough room for a small crate with a little engine in it. Please let me know and we could arrange things with KsM715 and myself to get her home. Thanks in advance.

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
KsM715 has it right now....he just picked it up today for me. His profile says St. George, KS, but no exact addy.

I'm not opposed to going to get it myself, but a 28 hour round trip even in a civi vehicle is not my idea of fun!!!

KsM715

Im in St George Ks. Its about 10-15 miles north of I-70. About 30 min east of Ft Riley. The crate is pretty small (still needs a small truck, SUV/station wagon or trailer) its about 3'long by 2'deep by 2'-3' tall

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sure hope it can...it is from GL ya know!!!:oops:

It should power my large compressor really well, If it runs!

ssspot

transport Ft leonard wood to Ohio

i- have 10000 pd air compressor at ft leonard wood need to get it to Columbus.
Steve
-937-539-2868

Speddmon

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I would have known that a few days ago, gimpy and I were just out in Kansas yesterday to get my little engine!