• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TRANSPORT Need my m923a1 home. 1000 miles. anyone wanna help? Vegas to Portland, OR

carbonraptor

Like the subject says need someone to transport my M923A1 home to Beaverton, oregon (portland area) the sooner the better. Any help would be Greatly appreciated.

carbonraptor

Well the thing is the truck has to be put up on a flatbed or step deck trailer to be brought back home. I would be interested to know what it'll cost to bring it home. The trucks been down there over a year now.
GoodguyZy please pm me and let me know what it would cost if that's not too much trouble I would appreciate it :) thanks!

goodguyzy

I thought that the truck needed to be driven up, my mistake. For hauling give advanced transportation a call. 888-857-1811. This is a broker they have good prices but are haul backs so you have a day or two notice.