• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport of my XM818 from Little Rock AR (72099) to Scales Mound IL (61075)

chgofiveo

Looking for someone who is interested in picking up my XM818 at Little Rock AFB 1250 Thomas Avenue
DRMO Little Rock 1575 N. Iachmund Dr., 72099-5094
Jacksonville, AR 72099-5028

and ship it to Scales Mound IL 61075.

It says the truck has dead batteries Let me know if your interested, when your available and how much the job will cost. I am currently waiting for my EUC. I dont anticipate more that a few weeks before Im ready to roll

Here is the link to my truck:
2320 - Trucks & Truck Tractors, Wheeled at Government Liquidation

Thanks
Mike

ccequipment

Mike, Ray @ New Era Freight can get you a price also he deals with alot of my GL loads. Need to check to see if they will load it for you at GL. his # is 541-494-9494 he is on west coast time from 6 am to about 3:30pm

ARYankee

The truck is actually located on Camp Robinson in Little Rock. The address they give is his office. I know exactly where the truck is located at. Sherman (GL guy for Arkansas) is really helpful. I can PM you his number tonight when I get home. If there is anything that I can do to help you out, let me know. I don't live too far from where the truck is located.

chgofiveo

The truck is actually located on Camp Robinson in Little Rock. The address they give is his office. I know exactly where the truck is located at. Sherman (GL guy for Arkansas) is really helpful. I can PM you his number tonight when I get home. If there is anything that I can do to help you out, let me know. I don't live too far from where the truck is located.
Thanks Bro...Ill let you know... That # would be helpful...send me a PM

Thanks
Mike