• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TRansport or pick up Item from Mechanicsburg Pa

unclebeau

Greetings; Looking to bid on a safe that is 1000 lbs and I would like to find a member to take it off base for short term storage and assist my shipper with loading it?

It is a pain to find a shipper willing to take the time to submit to all the security requirements to get onto base.

Last edited by a moderator:

KsM715

Thanks, Ive been looking for one of those.

I'll just have to get the combo changed after I win it since everyone that reads this thread will know what it is.

KsM715

Ok,Ok; point well taken!

Still need help.....

Ok, for all you people lurking here thinking about signing up. That's how one replies after geting his hand slapped for breaking the rules. He has a sense of humor. He went back and edited his post. He didnt get mad at anyone, call anyone an A-hole, or wait for a MOD to take care of it.

Now if you can handle that when you slip up, and you will, we all did/still do at one point, sign up and join in the fun.