• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transportation Needed from Spokane Washington area to Fairfax VA

bdelaporte

1978 Volvo military truck 6x6 Shipped from 99122 to 22030
Length overall: 238.2 inches
Wheelbase: 146 inches
Width: 84.3 inches
Height: 110.2 inches
Weight: 7475 lbs

Please email bdelaporte@yahoo.com with price. Can be picked up anytime over the next 30 days.

Thanks

pitpawten

I had American Way shipping ship my deuce and m105 from ~Spokane to MD. My take was that the company was actually just a couple of Russian brothers, but they did it and it got here safely. I can pm you the contract info if you want.

bdelaporte

That would be great. I look forward to the PM. I would be interested in hearing what you paid also. Thanks.

I had American Way shipping ship my deuce and m105 from ~Spokane to MD. My take was that the company was actually just a couple of Russian brothers, but they did it and it got here safely. I can pm you the contract info if you want.

pitpawten

Info sent in pm. The shipper actually called me today to see if you were interested (I asked him the other day if I could pass his info along). He said he is headed to CA currently (from GA now).

Good luck however you go!