• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transporting a deuce.

bonedoc

Okay, well I'm a newbie here and looking at getting my deuce this spring. Question I have is that if I purchased from government liquidators or other auction and chose to have it shipped is there any particular company or hauler members here would recommend? Any vendors here do hauling?

Thanks

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, guys on here do hauling as well as recommend commercial haulers depending on the area of the US.

Lust4GreenSteel

I accidentally purchased one on eBay while putting in lowball bids. OOPS. The deuce was in Wisconsin, I needed it in Missouri. I was way too busy to be messing with a truck, but had to do something. I listed it on uShip. The bids I got were all over the place, but the second lowest bidder had fantastic feedback on every job he took. Cost me about two dollars per loaded mile. The deuce was delivered on time with no problems. If I couldn't find someone on SS who wanted the job, I wouldn't hesitate to use uShip again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks