• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

transporting a m1008

1984CUCV

Hi all,

I currently live in Tampa FL and want to have my M1008 transported to Maine (Sanford). Can anyone recommed a transport company that is reputable and cost friendly? Thanks!!

kinetichotshot

You might check with Tony Talarico (518) 532-0009. He lives in Florida and runs the East coast doing enclosed car transport. He may not be able to do it himself as I'm not sure if the 1008 will fit IN his trailer, but he is likely to know who would be best to contact. If that doesn't work out try Eric Carlson (910) 381-9036. he is not out of Florida and I don't know how often he goes down into Florida, but he also runs the East coast doing auto transport.
Good Luck; and whatever you do, PLEASE use a fully compliant carrier! You can see how to verify a carriers authority and insurance on my website www.kineticfreight.com
Laterz,
Gator
>|--|~
P.S. If you contact either Tony or Eric, tell them that you got their number from me 'Mike w/Kinetic Freight in Texas', or 'Gator'

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks