• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trapezoidal plate under the canister holder - M1009 / Chevrolet Blazer K5 Diesel

Elektroman99

Hello,

does anyone know a source or a store to get this bracket? It is the trapezoidal plate under the canister holder on the left side rear in the M1009.

00376.png

Best regards
Elektroman99

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never seen one for sale anywhere. I'm not sure if it's in the tm to get a part number to see if there's any out there nos.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Elektroman99

I think having a sheet metal bent and then painting it will be cheaper, I also have not been able to find one yet.
I unfortunately do not have the tank bracket (US) - so the round - yet. But I think that this metal trapezoid is under de holder, because the space between the wheel well and rear wall otherwise for the canister holder directly on the floor plate is not enough, right?

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Give Mike Morian a call he is the cucv parts guy . He is on FB . He is located outside the Boston area , He deals in vehicles and parts .

Sezzo

This bracket or mounting plate is part of the floor board and welded on the floor board. I don’t think you will find the plate to buy separately unless someone cut it out of a M1009.

cucvrus

I have that fuel can mounting plate that was welded to the floorboard on the left rear cargo area of the M1009. I surgically removed it. It would Love a trip to Europe.

I mean it beats sitting a dusty hot barn on the rafter in Pennsylvania the past 25 years. I know exactly where it is as I see it every time I go up in the loft.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks