• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tree Rats

stugpanzer

I went out to start my MEP and give her a warm-up when I found this walnut near the Frequency Adjust Knob:

20171222_094427.jpg

Silly Tree Rats (aka squirrels)......

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't remind me about to furry little yard rats. Had one leave a big nut around my throttle linkage on my Chevy Z71. Real fun when the throttle stuck open.

CMPPhil

How about flaming acorns? Went out to plow the other day 78 Chevy plow truck and as I was plowing started smelling wood smoke, nothing new neighbors are always burn wood in their wood stove. But the smell kept getting stronger. When I went to back up there was blueish smoke on one side of the truck. Figured time to check and I had wood smoke coming out of left exhaust pipe and no smoke out of the right. Knew the squirrels had been storing acorns again. (I keep cans over all the exhaust pipes on the MVs)

Any way with the truck all warmed up started using a little more of the 350 V8 power to push back the edges of the drive. As I got rolling low range and nearly full throttles looked in the mirror and saw flaming acorns coming out of the left exhaust pipe.

Darn squirrels.

Cheers Phil

rustystud

How about flaming acorns? Went out to plow the other day 78 Chevy plow truck and as I was plowing started smelling wood smoke, nothing new neighbors are always burn wood in their wood stove. But the smell kept getting stronger. When I went to back up there was blueish smoke on one side of the truck. Figured time to check and I had wood smoke coming out of left exhaust pipe and no smoke out of the right. Knew the squirrels had been storing acorns again. (I keep cans over all the exhaust pipes on the MVs)

Any way with the truck all warmed up started using a little more of the 350 V8 power to push back the edges of the drive. As I got rolling low range and nearly full throttles looked in the mirror and saw flaming acorns coming out of the left exhaust pipe.

Darn squirrels.

Cheers Phil
Holy Flaming Acorns Batman !!!!