• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip to Delta PA Gun Shoot

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
We sure had fun. I cannot wait until spring...Sean got several buckets of brass that nite and again later that week, he has sorted them, tumbled them, deprimed them and last night we started reloading 308 rounds. We are getting ready for our spring gathering. Got a call yesterday from Olbucksnort yesterday and we now have another drone owner.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
We sure had fun. I cannot wait until spring...Sean got several buckets of brass that nite and again later that week, he has sorted them, tumbled them, deprimed them and last night we started reloading 308 rounds. We are getting ready for our spring gathering. Got a call yesterday from Olbucksnort yesterday and we now have another drone owner[/B].

DO NOT fly your drones anywhere near Doghead's AO or they will surely disappear into a big cold wet lake!!
:papabear:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
DO NOT fly your drones anywhere near Doghead's AO or they will surely disappear into a big cold wet lake!!
:papabear:
. Doghead and the fugative that is hiding out at his place, you know the porty white haired feller with the silver jump suit, have a thing about the popporatazzi ( spelling error) and snooping drones. I sure wish he would bring that guy to Aberdeen, i would make him all the PBJ sandwiches and banana pudding he could eat. Yea you are right papabear about me not flying my drone anywhere near the doghead/nygraceland compound....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks