• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip to durhamtown GA earlier this year

Bronco4x4

My first long trip in the Deuce shortly after i bought it in Feb.09, three days of solid rain made DurhamTown an interesting place to navigate, cant wait for this weekend so we can come back again.
004_4.jpg

005_5.jpg

009_9.jpg

010_10.jpg

013_13.jpg

022_22.jpg

023_23.jpg

025_25.jpg

028_28.jpg

029_29.jpg

Bronco4x4

yea it was fun though when we first crossed the small bridge the "creek" wasnt very deep, come back a few hours later this is what we found

poppop

Bronco 4x4 your pictures are interesting. Oh, and welcome aboard SS, but do a search on youtube for dhwife and check out Amy's Vid's of last year's rides. We did not have deep water just slick red Ga clay. My Wife will not ride with me again because she did not enjoy the sight of that tree coming at her as we slid sideways on the trail. That last ride of the night was tough, and my truck had developed a sever problem. I thought I had lost my transfer case, and recovery 4by4 moved ahead of me so he could tow me out if necessary. I made it out under my own power but it was after dark and long past when we were supposed to be off the trails. I look forward to meeting you at the Rally.

Bronco4x4

thanks for the welcome, i have been a member for a while just dont really post much, the trails were quite a challenge though with all of the rain, trying to follow two jeeps is also hard in any weather, but i should be ready for the mud this time i just finished mounting my 395's and they look awesome, looking forward to meeting everyone as well

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...I was never in the Navy so I don't like anymore water than I can drink:roll:

On a bad day I wear scuba tanks in the shower...so let's cross our fingers this weekend will not be like that....or I'm headed South West at a high rate of fuel consumption:!:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks