• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip to Picatinny to get some Goodies!

beaubeau

Left last night and got back a couple hours ago. Real nice guys at Picatinny, and very helpful. I drove the 1009 onto trl and with a forklift they loaded trl behind 1009, and pulled other trl with another trk which I hauled out there on the trl. Everything went well,and much closer than Letterkenny for me.I did forget to take license plate, so I pulled trl home without it with no problems Phil

Attachments

emr

The guys U spoke/worked with are some of my buddies, they are top notch for sure, they go the extra mile anytime they can for the hobbiest, glad U got that cool stuff, glad U had a good experience, NJ like the other states are cleaning house.that was ALOT of stuff for sale, there are a few guys here who got some goodies.,,,Randy

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happiness is a fully loaded trailer headed home from GL(DRMO)! [thumbzup]

Angus1

I'm glad to hear it went smooth and trouble free@ Picatinny. I just won a couple of trailers, and have never delt with the people there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks