• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trip to Southern Florida

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recovry, Rdixiemiller, Barefoot and ?, I'm still serious about making the trip to Florida within the next several months, especially if I can work something out with Kenny in trade for helping with the engine swap.
I need tires badly, the ones in the back of the deuce now can make the trip (fronts are fine, the only new tires I ever had :oops: ), so that would be my highest priority.
I can bring stuff back North if you guys are buying from Kenny.
Got enough bio fuel for the trip. :twisted:

Bjorn

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn, I have almost no cash! What do I have that you might need? I thought that you had no interest in those radials. Are you considering them?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Kenny, trading is good, wouldn't ask for cash. Send me more info on the tires, please. Perhaps there are some 1100's down there somewhere too.
When do you expect to have the multifuel engine on hand?

Bjorn

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure when I'll have it. Chris' dad, according to Chris, wants the pipeline winch but doesn't return emails. I want to save it for them but I really need to sell this stuff and I have another buyer. As soon as I get paid, I'll pay off the truck. Then comes the task of getting it. Just too many variables right now to even guess. I've already alienated myself by selling the trunion stuff off the pipeline instead of holding it for Chris dad but I just can't keep waiting in the dark. They've put me between a rock and a hard place. Another issue is the multifuel is untested. I'm only assuming it runs so before I do the swap I want to run it. I'm off work the first 2 weeks of November but unless I get the winch sold, I'm screwed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks