• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troop seat brackets now available !

croftonaviation

heck ya lets see some pictures. I have a neighbor with a sawmill and a ton of oak on my place to cut all the wood parts. will you be able to include the dimensions of lumber needed with the kits as well? also what are the weight of these for shipping purposes? This was one of the first things that I want to do to my truck after I get it running the way I want. Hopefully I will be in a position around the first of the year to buy some.

Green_gator

What is the size of the posts on the M37? Those look like they could fit into an M105 bed as well. Would like to have troop seats for the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks