• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troop Seat Clamps - Any Suggestions?

Lawdog734

I normally don't visit this forum very much, but I'm helping a buddy with mounting troop seats in the CUCV that he just finished restoring. We're having the hardest time finding the goofy clamps that hold the troop seats in place.

Does anybody have a source for where to find the clamps, or maybe an alternative way to mount them?

IMG_0168_zpstppxbyfl.jpg

FullSizeRender_zpsuvtnjupq.jpg

cucvrus

Another example of no report back. Op asked for parts I found them and quoted them and now????? Crickets. No reply at all. Did I mis-communicate on this?

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rick, I hope this doesn't change your ways with us paying customers. Your parts, service, and advice will always be of value to the rest of us.

cucvrus

DSCF7581.jpgSir if you indicate which ones you need I will be more then happy to provide you with a price. Lets start from the left. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
I think you need 2, 3, & 5. Am I correct?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks